YOU ASKED FOR IT, SO HERE IT IS!!!! 12th ANNUAL TET PICK’EM IS HERE!!!!
We looked to take a break, but the emails came into Track ‘Em Tigers headquarters demanding it, so the masses have spoken, and we have heard. With that being said, it is ROLL CALL for all you pick ‘em experts to sign up for our 12th ANNUAL TRACK ‘EM TIGERS PICK ‘EM Contest. The first week’s games are already listed and ready to pick, and everyone is welcome to play whether you are an Auburn Tiger fan, SEC fan, or fan of any other conference or team! We invite you to have some fun with us and test your picking skills (football that is).
If you haven’t signed up yet, you’ll need to create a Yahoo email account if you don’t already have one. Then go here. Insert our Group #10023: and the password, which is: Tigers. Try to use the pickset name that you use on TET, so you’re easier to identify to other players. For example, my pickset name is Wareagle3020.
Here are the RULES:
Each week we will provide a slate of Top 25 and SEC games where you choose the winner Against The Spread. At the beginning of each week, we’ll post the previous Saturday’s winners and publish a ranking of the top-25 participants in our TET contest. At the end of the regular season, whoever has chosen the most number of games correctly wins the ultimate prize in all of fantasy sports, the Golden Bo Trophy.
1. Be sure to check the date and time of each kickoff. Sometimes games may be on Friday. Picks for week one are already listed.
2. It’s important to fill out the tiebreakers because the top of the leader board will probably be congested early in the season.
3. Spreads can change during the week, so check your picks closer to the end of the week to see if you want to make any changes.
4. You can change your pick for each game up to 5 minutes before kickoff.
5. If you fail to make a selection for a game, you will lose that pick. Therefore, be sure to check your list of picks.
6. If you should fail to pick one game in a week, it will not jeopardize your other picks.
7. Each player’s two lowest week’s worth of picks will be dropped. Although this is calculated immediately, it’s in play until the end.
8. That means players can join the fun during week 3 and still have a fighting chance. Be sure to tell your friends about this.
9. Try to play the entire season.
10. Please note that each week’s games and spreads don’t show up until Monday or sometimes Tuesday.
As usual, we will have the Top 25 games to pick and all SEC conference games as well. Let’s see who can demonstrate the best prognosticating efforts against other TET contributors and readers.
The overall winner this season will receive what has to be the most prestigious award in all of fantasy sports, the Golden Bo Trophy. The top 2 runners up will receive Track ’Em Tigers T shirts. We are less than two weeks before the football season begins, so be sure and sign up and tell your friends about the Pick ’Em Contest here at TET.