Track Em Tigers’ 7th Annual Yahoo! Pick Em Contest
Sorry so late, but we simply couldn’t miss the chance for our 7th annual Track Em College Football Pick Em contest, sponsored by Yahoo! Sports. If you’ve never participated before, it’s real simple. Each week has a slate of Top 25 and SEC games where you choose the winner AGAINST THE SPREAD. At the end of the regular season, whomever successfully choses the most number of games wins all the marbles. Each week we’ll announce that Saturday’s winners and publish a ranking of the top 25 of participants.
To sign up, you’ll need to create a Yahoo email account if you don’t already have one. Then go here: Insert our Group #: 9213 The password is: auburn2014 Try and use a pickset name that you use on TET so you’re easier to identify to others, but it’s not required. This week’s games are already posted so you can start picking. Here are the rules and protocol that have prevailed over the years:
- Each week’s games and spreads don’t show up until mid-Monday or sometimes as late as Tuesday. Be patient!
- Spreads can sometimes change during the week so check your picks closer to Friday to see if you want to make changes.
- Fill out the tiebreakers as they are important. There will be a logjam at the top early in the season.
- Your pick for each game can be changed up to 5 minutes prior to kickoff for that individual game.
- Failing to pick one game in a week will not jeapordize your other picks.
- Sometimes (but rarely) there are Friday games. Check the date and time of each kickoff.
- If you fail to make a selection for a game, you will lose that pick. It’s not like taking the SAT.
- We will discard each players’ two WORST week’s worth of picks. This is calculated immediately but is in play until the end.
- That means you can get in during week 3 and still have a fighting chance. Tell your friends about this.
- Please don’t sign up unless you intend to play the entire season. Sometimes this is like having a part time job.
- Quitters will be shamed/have their email address given to Al from Dadeville.
- Ask questions below or post within the system.
Sound off below in the comments to let us know you’re in!