TET Podcast Episode #2
Track’Em Tigers podcast episode 2 is up and available to stream and download!
In this episode we discuss the defensive line, linebackers, and secondary. We also talk briefly about Georgia Southern and few of Auburn’s other early games.
- Marlon Davidson’s sophomore outlook
- Jeff Holland’s potential at the buck position
- Depth, inexperience on the defensive line
- Wealth of talent at the linebacker position
- Question marks in Auburn’s secondary.
We had a great time recording this episode and look forward to bringing you many more episodes as the season progresses. Coming this week, in episode 3, I’ll have a chance to speak with Matt Pike, Zach Taylor, and Jason Wetherbee to preview Georgia Southern more in-depth and look at some potential players to watch on Southern’s roster.
As always, thank you for listening! Feel free to add your thoughts in the comments section below or send any comments or questions to TETpodcast@gmail.com
Post A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.