TET College Pick’em Roll Call!
graphics by wareagle3020
Alright, alright, alright … it’s roll call time for you college pick’em experts out there. We’ve had great participation so far in our Eighth annual Track ‘Em Tigers College Football Pick Em contest, sponsored by Yahoo! Sports. People like “NYWarEagle“, “WhamBam“, and “The Tim Tebows” along with many other great names have signed up and are ready to strut their pick’em stuff.
Remember this year, the prestigious Golden Bo Trophy will be awarded to the overall winner! It’s not too late for YOU to sign up! Whether you are an Auburn fan, SEC fan, or whatever fan, come join the fun. Here’s all you need to do …
You’ll need to create a Yahoo email account unless you already have one. Then go here. Insert our Group #: 3418 and the password, which is: auburn2015.
Here are the rules:
1. Be sure to check the date and time of each kickoff. Sometimes games may be on Friday. Picks for Week 1 are now posted.
2. It’s important to fill out the tiebreakers. This is important because it will probably be congested at the top of the leader board early in the season.
3. Spreads can sometimes change during the week so check your picks closer to the end of the week to see if you might want to make any changes.
4. You can change your pick for each game up to 5 minutes before kickoff.
5. If you fail to make a selection for a game, you will lose that pick. Therefore, be sure to check your list of picks.
6. If you should fail to pick one game in a week, it will not jeopardize your other picks.
7. Each player’s two lowest week’s worth of picks will be dropped. Although this is calculated immediately, it’s still in play until the end.
8. That means players can still join the fun during week 3 and still have a fighting chance. Be sure to tell your friends about this.
9. Try to play the entire season.
10. Please note that each week’s games and spreads don’t show up until Monday or sometimes Tuesday.
That’s all there is to it. Sign up and we will see who gets the coveted trophy.