War Eagle, everybody! The Auburn Tiger football team is once again on the practice field, and the 2015 edition is starting to take shape. Everybody's undefeated at this point, and the sky is the limit. However, one can easily worry also, as questions remain to be answered. We'll take a look this morning at the state of the football team as spring drills proceed as well as make some projections on position starters for the Tigers.Read Full Story
Auburn is having the biggest crowds in over a dozen years. So far this season the Auburn Arena has been filled to 85.7 percent capacity - the third-highest among SEC teams, trailing only Florida (91.9 percent of capacity) and Kentucky (102.1 percent of capacity).
- Apr 30, 2015 Is Another Explosive Auburn Offense on Tap?
- Apr 29, 2015 How Will Auburn Do in the 2015 NFL Draft? – (with poll)
- Apr 28, 2015 What are Auburn Baseball’s Odds of Playing in an NCAA Regional?
- Apr 27, 2015 Coming to a Town Near You: Michigan Football
- Apr 23, 2015 Sizing up the Auburn Defense
- Apr 22, 2015 Muschamp Pleased So Far With Auburn Defense
- Apr 21, 2015 Tigers’ Pitcher Exemplifies Auburn Motto: Never to Yield
- Apr 20, 2015 It’s Jeremy Johnson’s Team … Malzahn Names Junior Starting Quarterback