The Tide had come into the game on a five game winning streak but couldn't score on three fourth-quarter trips across midfield - due in large part to the efforts of Robinson, who was named the game's Most Valuable Player for his performance. The team leader in interceptions broke up two passes, had two quarterback hurries, and led the Tigers with 12 tackles ... with video of Auburn 2002 Defense in Iron Bowl:Read Full Story
So the long run looks good, but what does his absence mean for the Tigers’ game with Wisconsin? There’s no question it will hurt. Anytime you take a valuable playmaker off the field, it is a cause for concern. However ...Read Full Story
A look back at the wild 2010 Outback Bowl when Auburn defeated Northwestern in a game that saw the lead switch back and forth. Despite Chris Todd hitting 20 of 31 passes for 235 yards and no interceptions and Ben Tate running for 108 yards and two touchdowns, the Tigers were tied at 35 all at the end of regulation, pushing the game into overtime.Read Full Story
It is that time of year when I open a thread so everyone at TET can tell what they got for Christmas.
Share what cool things you got for Christmas. It is more fun when you share the excitement with your closest friends like the folks here at TET.
(Author’s note: Now that we are all excited about and looking forward to the Outback Bowl and how Will Muschamp will do next year, I realize this article would have been more appropriate appearing a few weeks ago. Nonetheless, it took me this long to put this feeling in perspective so I could put this feeling into words.)Read Full Story
- Mar 3, 2015 Auburn Pro Day, a Time for some Tigers to Shine
- Mar 2, 2015 2015 Auburn Expectations: Too Much, Too Soon?
- Feb 26, 2015 A Much Anticipated Offense!
- Feb 25, 2015 Auburn Spring Sports in Full Swing Despite Cold Weather
- Feb 24, 2015 Football’s Big at Auburn, but Fans Prove They Love Tiger Basketball Too!
- Feb 23, 2015 Jury Is Still Out on Auburn Hires
- Feb 20, 2015 Discussing Nonconference Possibilities
- Feb 19, 2015 Living Large