Auburn is having the biggest crowds in over a dozen years. So far this season the Auburn Arena has been filled to 85.7 percent capacity - the third-highest among SEC teams, trailing only Florida (91.9 percent of capacity) and Kentucky (102.1 percent of capacity).
Those of you who knew who the above lady was before there ever was such a thing as a Psychic Friends Network will get this a little better--and the irony at the end. What do you get when you watch football? You see evil teams become ...Read Full Story
- Apr 20, 2015 It’s Jeremy Johnson’s Team … Malzahn Names Junior Starting Quarterback
- Apr 19, 2015 Inspired Defense on A-Day
- Apr 18, 2015 Jeremy Johnson’s A-Day Performance Proves There is No Quarterback Race
- Apr 18, 2015 A-Day is Here!
- Apr 17, 2015 Complete A-Day Preview
- Apr 16, 2015 Five Burning Questions for A-Day 2015
- Apr 15, 2015 Malzahn Expecting Big Crowd for A-Day … Despite Rain Forecast
- Apr 14, 2015 A Special Auburn Baseball Player