Auburn is having the biggest crowds in over a dozen years. So far this season the Auburn Arena has been filled to 85.7 percent capacity - the third-highest among SEC teams, trailing only Florida (91.9 percent of capacity) and Kentucky (102.1 percent of capacity).
Those of you who knew who the above lady was before there ever was such a thing as a Psychic Friends Network will get this a little better--and the irony at the end. What do you get when you watch football? You see evil teams become ...Read Full Story
- Apr 3, 2015 Do or Die for Auburn Baseball
- Apr 2, 2015 Tiger Football Team Is Back at Work!
- Apr 1, 2015 Auburn Spring Practice Update (Is there really a quarterback race?)
- Mar 31, 2015 Marcus Davis Will be Auburn’s Under the Radar Quiet Assassin in 2015
- Mar 30, 2015 Bruce Pearl to Tennessee?
- Mar 27, 2015 Count On Me
- Mar 26, 2015 When Did We Start Believing in the Malzhan Offense?
- Mar 25, 2015 Can Auburn Softball Keep Up the Pace Against a Murderer’s Row Schedule?