Auburn is having the biggest crowds in over a dozen years. So far this season the Auburn Arena has been filled to 85.7 percent capacity - the third-highest among SEC teams, trailing only Florida (91.9 percent of capacity) and Kentucky (102.1 percent of capacity).
Those of you who knew who the above lady was before there ever was such a thing as a Psychic Friends Network will get this a little better--and the irony at the end. What do you get when you watch football? You see evil teams become ...Read Full Story
Please note that comment totals displayed on the front page counter are not the actual amount. As this is an Open Thread, you must click on the "Read Full Story" button to view all the comments. The last comment will be posted at the top of the thread under "New Entry". - It was a great day to be an Auburn Tiger.Read Full Story
- Mar 27, 2015 Count On Me
- Mar 26, 2015 When Did We Start Believing in the Malzhan Offense?
- Mar 25, 2015 Can Auburn Softball Keep Up the Pace Against a Murderer’s Row Schedule?
- Mar 24, 2015 Is Sunny Golloway Following Bruce Pearl’s Example?
- Mar 23, 2015 Don’t Plan on a Visit from Notre Dame Anytime Soon
- Mar 19, 2015 Spring Break Awaits the Tigers!
- Mar 18, 2015 Auburn Softball May be In the Midst of an Historic Season
- Mar 17, 2015 Who Would be Your Pick to Play Running Back at Auburn? – (with poll)