College Football TV Viewing Guide for Saturday 11-2-13
Which quarterback will be the starter in Auburn’s game against Arkansas ?
Hello Auburn fans, this week the Tigers have another late game as they take on the Arkansas Razorbacks under the lights of Reynolds Razorback Stadium in Fayettville. Kick off is scheduled for 6 Eastern – 5 Central and will be broadcast by ESPN2.
The big question on everyone’s mind is who will start at quarterback for Auburn. Is Marshall healthy enough to play? Although Nick is said to have the better grasp of the zone read along with the legs to make it happen, Coach Malzahn said yesterday that both he and the team have full confidence in backup Jeremy Johnson. “There’s nothing we don’t feel like he can’t do,” said Malzahn. Well we’ll find out who gets the nod when the Tigers offense takes the field Saturday.
We have listed below the broadcast schedule for all games for your College Football viewing guide. Game times are Central Standard and all SEC games as well as those involving top 25 teams are underlined.
Games on ESPN/ABC can be viewed by clicking here and games on ESPN3 can be viewed by clicking on this link.
Acid Reign will be back in the saddle this week giving his play by play during our Open Thread of the game. He will have his post up around mid morning. So be sure to check back here and join him in discussion of the game as it unfolds.
War Eagle and Beat the Hogs!
11:00 a.m. CST
– No. 4 Ohio State at Purdue – Big 10 Network
– No. 17 Northern Illinois at Massachusetts – Espn3
– No. 24 Wisconsin at Iowa – abc / Espn2
– Virginia Tech at Boston College – abc
– Temple at Rutgers – Espn3
– Illinois at Penn State – ESPN
– Army at Air Force – EspnU
– Mississippi State at No. 14 South Carolina – Espn3
– North Carolina at North Carolina State – Espn3
– Wake Forest at Syracuse – Espn3
– Southern Miss at Marshall – CBS Sports Network
– Middle Tennessee at UAB – Fox Sports 1
– Western Kentucky at Georgia State – Espn3
– No. 8 Clemson at Virginia – ESPN
– No. 21 Michigan at No. 22 Michigan State – abc
– Navy at No. 25 Notre Dame – NBC
– Arizona at California – Pac 12 Network
– Georgia vs. Florida – CBS
– Minnesota at Indiana – Big 10 Network
– Northwestern at Nebraska – Big 10 Network
– Kansas at Texas – Longhorn Network
– Kent State at Akron – Espn3
– Iowa State at Kansas State – Fox Sports 1
– West Virginia at TCU – EspnU
– Hawaii at Utah State – CBS Sports Network
– No. 8 Auburn at Arkansas – Espn2
– Tennessee at No. 9 Missouri – ESPN
– No. 18 Oklahoma State at No. 15 Texas Tech – FOX
– Pittsburgh at Georgia Tech – EspnU
– Eastern Michigan at Toledo – Espn3
– Colorado at No. 20 UCLA – Fox Sports 1
– Arkansas State at South Alabama – Espn3
– Alabama State at Kentucky – Espn3
– No. 7 Miami (FL) at No. 3 Florida State – abc
– Boise State at Colorado State – CBS Sports Network
– UTEP at No. 12 Texas A&M – Espn2
Comments are closed.