Top 10 Auburn Excuses Why All the Blue Chip Recruits in Alabama Chose the Crimson Tide Over Us:
- Auburn still hung over from Iron Bowl victory.
- Paul Finebaum wrote a column a few years ago forecasting it.
- Couldn’t afford it, with new coaches and Tubs’ new contract.
- Rush Probst left Hoover and ruined our Birmingham connection.
- ‘Rammer Jammer’ easier to use as rap lyric than ‘War Eagle’.
- Having 92,000 at your spring game carries CLOUT!
- Troy already had most of their starters penciled in, too.
- Because Pete Holiday threatened to “do something crazy” if they didn’t.
- Simply put, Auburn got ‘Croomed’ again.
And the nuber one Auburn excuse why all the blue chip recruits in Alabama chose the Crimson Tide Over us:
- Tuberville was busy getting the ‘hell outta Dodge’ since Sheriff Saban came into town.