Auburn Coach Gene Chizik turned 50 years old today and was serenaded with Happy Birthday by his team after the Chik-fil-a Bowl practice. A great video of the event can be accessed at this link from the Birmingham News.
In the post practice press conference, Coach Chizik, Phillip Lutzenkirchen, and Nosa Equae addressed a number of questions including:
- Scheduling the team’s fun activities in Atlanta verses game preparation.
- The search for two new coordinators.
- Gus Malzahn’s game planning.
- How important the support of the Auburn faithful will be in the Dome Saturday.
- The chance for young players to get extra practice for the bowl game.
- How Auburn has not really faced a team with the type of offensive attack that Virginia will be bringing to the game.
- Auburn’s 2012 SEC schedule including playing Texas A&M at home.
The 22 minute video is taken from You Tube via Auburn24/7Sports. Enjoy