11th ANNUAL TET COLLEGE PICK’EM STARTS THIS WEEK!
It’s game time! I hope you are as excited as I am for the opening game of our Auburn Tigers this week. Atlanta will be buzzing with orange and blue Tiger fans, and you can count me in with them! With that being said, it is SIGN UP TIME for all of you who have yet to register for our 11th annual Track ‘Em Tigers College Pick’em Contest. Over 50 have signed up and are ready to show off their skill at picking the winners and losers of each week of the college football season, but we need you to sign up if you haven’t done so yet. IT’S NOT TOO LATE for you to participate and show us what you have as we all fight for the coveted Golden Bo Trophy to be given to the winner at the end of the season.
It’s simple to sign up. Here’s how you do it. You’ll need to create a Yahoo email account unless you already have one. Then go here
. Insert our Group #4480: and the password, which is: tigers. Try to use the pickset name that you use on TET, so you’re easier to identify to other players. For example, my pickset name is Wareagle3020.
Here are the RULES:
Each week we will look at a slate of Top 25 and SEC games where you choose the winner Against The Spread. On Tuesday nights, we’ll post the previous Saturday’s winners and publish a ranking of the top 25 participants in our TET contest. And at the end of the regular season, whoever has chosen the most number of games correctly wins the ultimate prize in all of fantasy sports, the Golden Bo Award trophy.
1. Be sure to check the date and time of each kickoff. Sometimes games may be on Friday. Picks are now available for WEEK ONE.
2. It’s important to fill out the tiebreakers. This is important because it will probably be congested at the top of the leader board early in the season.
3. Spreads can sometimes change during the week, so check your picks closer to the end of the week to see if you want to make any changes.
4. You can change your pick for each game up to 5 minutes before kickoff.
5. If you fail to make a selection for a game, you will lose that pick. Therefore, be sure to check your list of picks.
6. If you should fail to pick one game in a week, it will not jeopardize your other picks.
7. Each player’s two lowest weeks worth of picks will be dropped. Although this is calculated immediately, it’s still in play until the end.
8. That means players can join the fun during week 3 and still have a fighting chance. Be sure to tell your friends about this.
9. Try to play the entire season.
10. Please note that each week’s games and spreads don’t show up until Monday or sometimes Tuesday.
That’s all there is to it, but you need to sign up now because the games for week one are already posted! Sign up, get your friends to sign up, and let’s see who comes out on top.
Have fun and, Kick ’em in the butt, Big Blue!